Location visible to members
What we'll do
This workshop is about reclaiming death as a natural process. Death is about transformation, it is about change. When I die, my relations change with all the things in my life. How can I support these change, starting now?
Death belonged to us. Yes, we are unfamiliar with it but we can participate in it. We have capacities and skills to meet with it.
How do we get ready to die? There are many ways; pondering your own death, talking about death, meditate on death are just some of them.
Death is a part of life and we will remember our death by;
- Short meditation & check-in
- Talking about death (Question (1): How death touched your life ? Question (2 )Death is inevitable . How does it effect you?)
- Last Letter ;Writing a letter to our beloved ones (or to ourselves) before we die
- Preparing our Death Bed ; We will colour our bed sheets ( sheets and colurs will be provided).
- Guided Meditations on Death
-Grounding exercise& Closing
-Blanked to stay warm
-Anything else to be comfortable, eg pillow , eye pillow
BOOK on: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/when-i-die-tickets-65500883907
BOOKINGS via Eventbrite are strictly required for attendance.
I am looking forward to seeing you there.
Warm Blessings and gratitude