What we'll do
• 11.00 for 11.15 a.m. start from Southbank Promenade
• Lunch at Oneyada Café, Abbotsford
• 3 Ravens Brewery
• Carwyn Cellars
Things to know
• Ride at your own risk.
• Each non-refundable event fee contributes to Meetup subscription costs. If an event is cancelled your fee will be held in trust until you RSVP to another event or 6 months passes (whichever happens first). Please finalise prompt payment here: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8gvCyX71Ms OR contact the Organiser to make an alternative arrangement.
• RSVPs close previous Thursday. If a payment method is not finalised with the Organiser by the RSVP time you could be removed from the RSVP list.
• Events are weather dependent – if it’s looking miserable on Thursday, the ride may be cancelled – if not cancelled but weather changes by Saturday, meet at the starting point for a group discussion and update to the event according to the group consensus.
• Rides that run to plan end at the last venue in the event details listed below.
• 25kms – 40kms if you return to the city.
Indicative route and schedule
11.00 to 11.15 a.m.
Meet on Southbank Promenade at the Evan Walker Bridge, opposite Pure South Dining (which is housed in the Southgate building). Grab a beverage if you like and look for me (Josie) – I’m usually wearing toffee apple coloured shoes.
11.15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
Ride to Oneyada Café
12.15 p.m. to 1.45 p.m.
Lunch at Oneyada Café
1.45 to 2.45 p.m.
Abbotsford to Darebin Creek Trail
2.45 to 4.15 p.m.
3 Ravens Brewery
4.15 to 4.30 p.m.
3 Ravens Brewery to Carwyn Cellars
4.30 to 6.00 p.m.