Experience the soothing benefits of Transcendental Sound Group Meditation to Music
Benefits of Singing
There are many benefits from singing: physically, emotionally and socially and spiritually.
1. Singing exercises our lungs. It tones up our intercostal muscles and our diaphragm.
2. It can improve our sleep.
3. We benefit our hearts and circulation by improving our aerobic capacity and we decrease muscle tension.
4. Our facial muscles get toned.
5. Our posture improves.
6. We can become more mentally alert.
7. Sinuses and respiratory tubes are opened up more.
8. Can help decrease the problem of snoring.
9. Singing releases feel good endorphins.
10. Our immune system is given a boost.
11. It can help reduce anger, depression and anxiety.
12. Part of the yoga system. An ancient practise to increase determination, focus and concentration.
1. Increase in self esteem and confidence
2. It increases feelings of wellbeing
3. It enhances mood
4. Useful as a stress reducer
5. It is uplifting spiritually
6. It can increase positive feelings
7. Encourages creativity
8. It can be energizing
9. It evokes emotions
10. Promotes bonding
11. It is healing
1. Is a forum for sharing
2. Brings people together and encourages a sense of community
3. A forum for fun & laughter
1. Transcendental or spiritual sound is like food for the soul.
2. We need food to keep our material / physical body healthy and happy. In this same way we also need spiritual food in order to be spiritually healthy and happy.
3. We are spiritual in essence, combining the two (our essence and spiritual sound) makes for perfect synergy.
4. A simple and enjoyable practise which quietens the mind, brings a profound sense of satisfaction, contentment, peace and satisfaction and wisdom to the heart.
Give it a try!
Singing – Vocalizing Promotes Well Being
“Singing fortifies health, widens culture, refines the intelligence, enriches the imagination, makes for happiness and endows life with an added zest.”
Music – the “universal language” not only stirs our deepest emotions, but active participation can increase energy and vigor to see us through even the most stress-filled life commitments.
Singing increases poise, and self-esteem.
Singing strengthens concentration and memory.
Singing develops the lungs and promotes good posture.
Singing broadens expressive communication.
Singing adds a rich, more pleasant quality to speech.
Singing animates the body, mind and spirit.
Singing is an ageless enjoyment – you are never too young or too old.
Singing is therapeutic physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Singing Yoga Mantra Meditations
Singing yoga mantra meditations transports us or lifts us up to a higher dimension.
Singing yoga meditations is an ancient yoga practise which wakes us up to our true eternal spiritual nature. Our higher self and our dormant connection with the supreme source of all.
Singing yoga meditations is for everyone. A great way to get together with family and friends.
Singing meditations benefit all sentient beings.
Sing beautiful Yoga Mantras
Find the peace you are always searching for
Simple fun and enjoyable.
Meditation is always FREE
But your $5 donation would be very much appreciated. Extra $ goes into a kitty and helps to cover costs. See you soon.