What we're about
Hiking, Bushwalking, Trekking and being out in nature is good for the soul
Beginners, intermediate and experienced trekkers are all welcome, and if you have never been hiking before, come and join us for lots of great information about how to get started.
If you are not a hiker you are still welcome to come along and share the journey of some of the incredible places members have been.
Come along to share in the experiences of trekkers who have hiked in Australia and all over the world
Here are some of the things this Information Sharing Group will be doing:
• Sharing our hiking experiences, from short single-day bushwalks to multi-day hikes
• Talking about our favourite trails, including some hidden gems and those on our to-do list
• Sharing tips and hints about how to train for a trek, what to pack, what boots to buy and many more ideas;
and of course
• Meeting fellow trekkers and maybe planning some future adventures together
To help plan some interesting and informative presentations I have created some Profile Questions. It would be great if you could complete them.
I how have a Website / Blog - check it out and would love it if you subscribe to receive blog posts.
• Here is a link to my Trekkingjan Facebook page where you will find lots of information about hiking https://www.facebook.com/Trekkingjan/?ref=hl
I am sure this group will inspire you to lace up your boots and hit the trails.