addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ahmedabad WordPress Meetup Message Board › New Topic Suggestions

New Topic Suggestions

Mehul G.
mehulgohil
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 2
It will be very beneficial for our meetup growth that each and every member of the meetup involve in this discussion and try to suggest as many possible unique topics for future meetup's.
Mehul G.
mehulgohil
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 3
I have decided to take a session on topic "WordPress - Term Meta" in our next meetup. This will be a bit advanced topic for those who love working with WordPress. It's a new feature introduced in WordPress Version 4.4 - Clifford.
Anand T.
user 192654243
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 3
i Agree with you Mehul it will be really great if people will be Active Over the Discussion and Yes +1 for your Session i would like to hear from you About the same.
Vishakha P.
user 203629277
Ahmedabad, IN
Below topics could be discussed/speak up on:

1. Different CSS frameworks and most preferred as well as latest emerging CSS frameworks
2. Basic SEO things and importance of them.
3. Tricks to speed up a WordPress website
Bhargav M.
bhargavmehta
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 1
Few topics suggestions that can be included in next meetup:-
1) Gulp Js / Grunt Js integration with WP.
2) Wordpress Api for mobile app development
3) WooCommerce Api for mobile app development
4) S3 Bucket Integration for heavy sites.

Thank you
Chetan P.
iamchetanp
Ahmedabad, IN
My Suggestions for New Topics are listed as below.

- Get started with Child Theme and its important
- Create Basic Wordpress Plugin
- Understand Wordpress Theme Structure
- Introduction to Custom Post type and Custom Fields
- Important of Mobile Friendly Website
Nirmal D.
user 216004971
Ahmedabad, IN
This is Nirmal here. I am wordpress contributing WordPress.tv as contributor and moderator. I would like to suggest you that we can have one topic on WordPress.tv where we can discuss about process of contribution and moderation.
Mayur
user 94824322
Ahmedabad, IN
Hi All, Mayur here. I will be contributing to the topic "Importance of Mobile Friendly Website" - suggested by Chetan.

The topic is really interesting and I have been researching on this for long. The project "Accelerated Mobile Pages (amp)" announced by Google is also on the same tracks. I have been following it since its announcement in October. I would like to discuss the implementation of amp and also its pros and cons.

Providing a link to the Google announcement for your reference - https://googleblog.bl...­
https://www.ampprojec...­
We can have a group discussion once you all have gone through the reference article.

Aslam M.
aslammultani
Ahmedabad, IN
Thanks Mayur.

That sounds great. We can keep this as a topic for our next meetup. We will update you soon on this.
Aslam M.
aslammultani
Ahmedabad, IN
Thanks Nirmal for sharing your thoughts on topic. We will surely consider the topic to be discussed on our upcoming meetups.