addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ahmedabad WordPress Meetup Message Board › Planning for The May 2016 Meetup

Planning for The May 2016 Meetup

Closed to new replies

Anand T.
user 192654243
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 4
Hi Guys As per our discussion We are planning our Next meetup for May 2016 below i am having some of the Question for the Agenda of the Next meetup so please do share you views over the same

(1) Date For the meetup
(2) Place for the Meetup
(3) Topics for the meetup
(4) Timings

* FYI :- if i am not wrong in that case on 27 th May 2016 is the 13th WordPress anniversary but that is on Friday so Bhopal and Pune chapter is having meetup on that day it is not necessary to have meetup on Friday but yes we can think up on this as well.

So guys please do share your views over the same by this week we need to Finalize the date we can have more time for place so please do share your views so that we can finalize Stuff for May Meetup
Anand T.
user 192654243
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 5
As per our Last Discussion My Votes for The Topics are with the

(1) wp term Meta Discussion - as Suggested by Mehul
(2) Basic Intro About WP - Abhishek and Keval

this has been discussed in our prev. meetup but still we are open for the Other topics and suggestion so please do share it here.

Mehul G.
mehulgohil
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 4
Hi All,

1. Timings: We can have our next meetup on 29th May, Sunday. Hope this is an extra or 5th Sunday of the month so each and every member of the meetup will take benefit on this day.

2. Place: I have talked with the management for the place once date is finalized, i will confirm for the place and its capacity.

3. Topics: As discussed in previous meetup, i will be having a session on "Term Meta" introduced in WordPress 4.4

4. Timings: Between 3 PM to 7 PM

5. Extra Topics for 3rd Meetup:

• Detailed Session on securing WordPress
  • Optimizing WordPress for SEO using Yoast's plugin
  • How to boost theme development process with hands-on tools using WordPress
  • Detailed Session on Theme Development with Accessibility support.