addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ahmedabad WordPress Meetup Message Board › Share Your WordPress Love Story

Share Your WordPress Love Story

Aslam M.
aslammultani
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 3

Do you love WordPress? We do :) We invite all members to share their feelings about WordPress on this discussion. Let us know how much you love WordPress.
Aslam M.
aslammultani
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 4
I am a WordPress Fan. BIG FAN!!! I think WordPress is not just a CMS. It has become a platform to achieve any kind of complex solutions.
Mehul G.
mehulgohil
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 6
WordPress is Swiss Army Knife for me. I can do any type of magic with the help of WordPress. I have developed websites such as booking, e-commerce, static 5 page website, plugin development, theme development and much more with lots of customisation. Even, I use WordPress in my personal blog which makes me concentrate on my articles and tasks to leverage my blog. I feel #awesome working on #WordPress. #ilovewp
Mayur
user 94824322
Ahmedabad, IN
Post #: 2
I have started my career with wordpress. WordPress is my first & last love : ) Why I love WordPress - Search Engines Love It! , Fully Customizable - I can do any thing with the help of Wordpress. Many big companies love WordPress - Bata, TIME, ebay inc, BEST BUY etc..

I am so proud to say I love WordPress :)