What we're about
Kindle Direct Publishing | Amazon Self Publishing Sydney | Digital Publishing | eBook Marketing | Marketing and Promoting Authors | Self-Publishing Australia | How to Self Publish | Self-Publishing ebooks | Online Publishing | Amazon Publishing | Kindle Publishing
This group is for Sydney authors interested in self-publishing their books on Amazon using Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Platform.
Whether you are a new author, established author looking to self-publish or an already self-published author wanting to publish your book online, then this meetup is for you.
There will be 3 types of meetups and workshops. We will cover the steps to create, publish and promote your ebooks on Amazon in addition to networking with each other and sharing our knowledge and expertise.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
STEP 1. CREATE
How to create your ebook (step by step) including
1. Online Market Research How to come up with a book idea.
2. Online Market Research (how to find a profitable sub niche)
3. Online Market Research How to test if your book idea is profitable and worth pursuing
5. Know your audience – Creating your target buyer profile
6. Your options for creating content
7. Outsourcing your books if you don’t have the time
9. Options for book covers and the most cost effective ways to create an amazing book cover.
10. Formatting your books the easy way
STEP 2. PUBLISH
1. Creating your Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account.
2. Setting Up your Amazon Page at Author Central including optimizing your profile, completing and updating your information.
3. Submitting your books to Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)(step by step)
STEP 3. PROMOTE
1. How and when to schedule your free promotional days through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).
2. How to get reviews for your books
3. The best way to use your book for promoting your other books.
4. How to build you’re online presence and reputation
5. Sites to submit your book
6. Where to find your target customers
7. Wordpress author’s blog setup
8. Social media and author branding
9. Building a list of repeat buyers
10.Joint Venture Partners (who are they, where to find them and how to approach them
11.Selling your ebook through affiliates
I look forward to meeting you :)
Lama Jabr - Group Organizer
Author & Founder Xana Publishing and Marketing (http://xanapublishingandmarketing.com)
Amazon Self Publishing Sydney | Kindle Direct Publishing | Digital Publishing | Internet ebook Marketing | Marketing and Promoting Authors