Location visible to members
What we'll do
BCPNET | ChillOut is our recurring meetup on every second Saturday of the month. People come together in the afternoon for a friendly with food and drinks. The venue is at The Coffee Club West End but may move from time to time. So keep an eye on this meetup group page.
What will you be expecting:
- Meeting new friends
- Causal conversation in a relaxed environment
- Business connections and networking opportunity
Street parking is available in front of the venue. There is also underground parking under the shop, which is free for 2 hours.
Rules for all BCPNET events:
- Strictly NO network marketing activities allowed. Once reported offender will be removed from the group.
- Be responsible and respectful of sharing your ideas, making friends and business connections.
- Attendance is taken on events with limited spots. No show without a valid reason will be noted and eventually removed from the group.
** We are opening up this group to all members who are interested to host events, giving talks on subject of interest or other activities. Send me a message if you have any ideas and we will go from there.