What we're about
We're the Biomedical Engineering, Cyberware and Cyborgs group. We aim to gather a community to discuss all things biomedical engineering from the convergence of medicine, technology, engineering and philosophy.
Anyone is welcome from students, to professionals, to hobbyists and more, theirs something for everyone.
Note: International participants can still join via each events online meeting link.
With regular guest speakers our calendar of events in which anyone is welcome. We discuss all things biomedical engineering. Come join us as we host, participate and discuss in all things;
- Biomedical engineering & healthcare
- Science and Philosophy
- Cyberware, Prosthetics, Brain-Computer interfaces and more
- Cyborgs, Trans/Post-humanism
- Rights, Standards, and Laws
- Social movements, cyberpunk, fashion, books and media
- Homework, Assignment, Thesis, any writing help
- Commercial and private ventures
- Careers and networking session
- Open source, volunteer, community projects of interest