addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Camping and Live Music Message Board › Our walking group

Our walking group

Andrew B.
user 12121308
Brisbane, AU

[/url]G’day all you happy walkers and campers. I am privileged to have become the latest incarnation of Organizer for the walking group. I would like to thank Dave for his guidance and dedication to the group until now and I look forward to his continued participation in future activities.

As the Meetup Group has functioned very successfully for many years, I have no intention of changing a formula that works well. My aim is to continue to recommend walks that will be suitable for everyone of average health and fitness and perhaps a few times each year choose a more demanding hike but keeping to formed tracks with minimal navigation skills required. The emphasis will remain on the social aspect of the get together, walking and talking, making sure that everyone is enjoying being out there and ending the day at a suitable purveyor of comestibles to wind down and relax.

I intend to propose at least one outing before Christmas and I’ll send out details shortly. I hope you will be patient with my communication  efforts using the group system – I’m sure to send a few messages in the wrong direction!

Regards, Andrew Blackwell