addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Camping and Live Music Message Board › Lower Bellbird walk

Lower Bellbird walk

Andrew B.
user 12121308
Brisbane, AU
I am out of town until Saturday and am looking forward to the hike on Sunday. Just a reminder that the official pick up for car pooling is at Park Road station,  meeting soon after 0700 and that because we may encounter travel delays owing to the Games I have deferred the start time of the walk itself  until 0930. At this stage, the weather is forecast to be very pleasant - 28 degrees with a slight chance of showers. I am aiming to pick up Louise in Beenleigh on the way down. I can be contacted today or Saturday on 38575380 or 0419 703 816. I don't believe I received any responses on who will go directly to Lamington and who will come to Park Road - perhaps you could let me know. Regards, Andrew