What we'll do
Join us for a super fun personal styling workshop with a style consultant and learn how to be your own personal stylist.
This hands on workshop is specifically tailored for women and is for 3 hours
DATE & TIME:(For other dates please contact us)
VENUE: Toorak Corporate, 23 Milton Parade, Malvern, Victoria-3144
PREREQUISITE: No prior experience in styling required. Suitable for Age 16 & above
WORKSHOP TAKE-AWAY: Personal Styling Handbook & Letter of completion
PLEASE BRING ALONG: Scarves that you may want to style. Incase you do not have or unable to carry, you’re more than welcome to borrow ours.
WORKSHOP DETAILS: This workshop is for anyone wanting to understand more about their personal style and will equip you with the knowledge, practical skills and confidence needed to style yourself like a pro!
The workshop broadly covers:
• Identifying your own personal style
• Color analysis & identifying your coloring
• Understanding & creating a balance between trends & classics.
• Dressing as per your body shape to highlight the assets & minimize the flaws.
• The art of illusion & camouflage dressing and layering
• How to conduct your wardrobe assessment, wardrobe planning & visualisation exercises
• Dress codes, occasion dressing & dressing age appropriately
• Clothing Combinations
• Scarf Styling
• Quality and fit
• Shopping tips
• Other styling tips & tricks
Bookings are essential & 100% in advance. Limited seats per batch!