You've heard about design sprints - maybe even participated in one or two already?
Design Sprint Basecamp is your one-stop shop for all things design sprints related. At this event, following a lightning summary of what exactly a design sprint is, you will get a hands-on "shallow dive" into the core aspects of a design sprint.
Snacks and drinks will be provided so come join us for an evening jam-packed with insights and interactive mini-workshops!!!
The topics that you will have the chance to partake in are;
1) Different ways to build a prototype for a design sprint.
2) How to get the answers you need from testing your prototype with users.
3) Sketching ideas out so that your team understands what you are trying to communicate.
4) Facilitating your team so that your design sprint process runs as smoothly as possible.
5) Speedates with our team to answer your most FAQ about Design Sprints.
The schedule of the evenings will proceed as follows:
18:00 - 18:30 | Walk-In
18:30 -18:50 | What is a Design Sprint
19:00 - 19:20 | Break Out Session #1
19:20 - 20:00 | Break ( Drinks & Dinner )
20:00 - 20:20 | Break Out Session #2
20:25 - 20:45 | Break Out Session #3
20:45 - 22:00 | Closing Borrel
Design Sprint Basecamp is brought to you by Digital Creators Rotterdam, a Meetup group of Hike One. Hike One is a digital product design agency in Rotterdam focused on bringing your ideas to life fast, creating user experiences that make life better and sharing their experience through masterclasses, workshops, etc.
The location for Design Sprint Basecamp is sponsored by 42workspace.
42workspace is Rotterdam’s leading hub for tech and digital entrepreneurs, located in the beating heart of the city. We are pushing the boundaries of space. Join our co-work hub and experience how a powerful tech community will boost your company!