What we'll do
Bonjour à toutes et à tous
We invite you to join us for French conversation together with a coffee and patisserie on the THIRD SUNDAY morning of every month starting at 10:30 am.
Don't forget to RSVP if you wish to attend.
- RSVP essential
- and places are limited, with a waiting list (see below)...
- let us know if you have to cancel at the last minute and
- update your RSVP on the site out of respect for those on the waiting list and the hosts - merci
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- RSVP in this meetup group is essential.
- there is a WAITING LIST, so, if the réunion appears full put your name on the waiting list. These lists work! With your name on the list, you'll be most likely to get a place. With no name on the list, well... you miss out. If we see a waiting list we may be able to increase the number of places. merci
- Please keep your RSVP current to aid others on the waiting list.
- And these réunions are exclusively for MEMBERS of MyFrenchLife
- here is the link to join before you attend this event https://www.myfrenchlife.org/sign-up/
- intermediate and above level of French is required.
- this is not a group for beginners.
$2.50 for members ($5.00 for non-members/guests)
Euro Lounge Patisserie
Enter on High Street or via Kings Arcade
Train - Armadale station
Tram along High Street - #6 to Glen Iris
At MyFrenchLife we support the businesses that support us! Please ensure you do this by ordering both a drink and something to eat. Merci d’avance. We are often there for two hours and this is nothing more than respectful. -
WHAT IS MyFrenchLife?
- MyFrenchLife is a global community & magazine for Francophiles & Francophones, exploring the 'French Thread' which connects us all and gaining a deeper understanding of France and the French language.
- These french conversation reunions are an example of My French Life™ community activities in Melbourne and Paris.
- Only members and their guest can attend events.
Membership is free (http://www.myfrenchlife.org/sign-up/)
- magazine l community l events l experiences
You can also find our closed MyFrenchLife Community Group here:
- We host two book clubs!
- Reading in French and or in English,
- Find out more in the closed Community Group (link immediately above).