What we'll do
My phone number[masked] (nigel)
This hike will be 2.5 to 3 hours. We meet at 9am. Start walking by 9.10am. Hill rating: 7 / 10
Directions: We will meet at the north end of Boscombe Rd, Brookfield. This can be a bit tricky to find, so please follow these directions carefully.
- from the main Kenmore roundabout, turn into Brookfield Rd
- drive about 3.3km, then turn right into Boscombe Rd (the turn is easy to miss - there is a sign to an Anglican Church)
- driving away from Kenmore on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield
- go past Deerhurst Rd on the right
- turn right at the next sidestreet
My silver navara will have 2 orange witches hats on its roof. This is the second time we have hiked at this location. There is a creek / swimming hole towards the end of the walk that was a great hit with the pups last time.
See you there
$2 for one person
$3 for a family group
Dogs are free