What we're about
Do you want to take your data wrangling to the next level?
We are a group of data professionals (wranglers) that meet once a month to share techniques and tools utilising the Microsoft data platform
Each month we
• highlight the latest developments in the Microsoft suite of services
• deep dive into a full Technical Session, often delivered by an internationally recognised speakers and Microsoft Technical Evangelists, covering specific case studies or tips-and-tricks.
Microsoft data platform includes:
• Cortana Analytics
• Azure Machine Learning
• SQL Server (including it's native support for R)
• Internet of Things (IOT) Hub
• Real-time Analytics
• Power BI (desktop and the cloud service)
Whether you want to learn, listen, network, or present, you will be warmly welcomed into this friendly group of data enthusiasts.
So come and meet your fellow wranglers and learn how to "science the hell" out of your data!
How to become a Microsoft Data Scientist
We recommend the "Data Science track in the Microsoft Professional Program" if you want to get into data science (or learn about the Microsoft Data Science platform)