What we'll do
Eoin Woods, CTO at Endava, is speaker at Software Architecture Day Iasi!
Eoin will sustain on November 22, a full day workshop about Timeless Skills for the Modern Software Architect.
He is a widely published author in both the research and industrial communities, and is co-author of the book “Software Systems Architecture“. He involves actively as conference speaker and member of the London Software Engineering Community. His main technical interests are software architecture, distributed systems and computer security.
• Using Architecture Principles to unify design thinking across different levels of abstraction;
• Different approaches to architectural description from informal sketches, to formal graphical models, and the various options between these extremes;
• The fundamentals of getting systems from development to production, which underpin approaches such as DevOps;
• Assessing software architectures using methods like ATAM, TARA and informal approaches;
• Dealing with legacy systems and supporting the teams responsible for them.
You can find more information here: http://www.iasi.softwarearchitectureday.com
Software Architecture Day is an unique event, designed for technical team leads, architects, engineering directors, and project managers who influence innovation in their teams.