- Insights into Type 5, The ObserverLink visible for attendees£5.00
Wednesday 28th February 2024
Insights into Type 5, The Observer
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89842500177?pwd=SUU2MWdMNUh5R1FZdzltTzAwVlZjdz09
Meeting ID: 898 4250 0177
PayPal links - suggested donation £5 (but you can give more if you wish!): https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=CDWE7VHSRZYNY
This year we will be hearing from representatives of each of the nine types, and from those in relationship with them. In the spirit of confidentiality, compassion and curiosity, we will be able to ask questions about the types and to find out more about how to get along with each of them and also what they have learned about getting on in life and with others.
A reminder about the 5 style
- People with Type 5 patterns take a detached view of life, hence the name Observer. They even watch themselves as they go through life.
- They pride themselves on being rational, knowledgeable, calm, self-sufficient and independent.
- Their defence mechanism is Isolation of Affect, which means they find other people’s emotions rather overwhelming and only engage with their own emotions in private.
- 5s are highly sensitive – without showing it.
- They find the world demanding of what they perceive to be their limited resources and hate to be interrupted or demanded of without warning.
- They have rich inner lives and are perfectly happy on their own, generally reading studying and becoming quiet experts in their particular field of interest.
- Their great strengths are their brilliance at conceptual thinking and analysis.
- Their motto is: “Knowledge is power.”
- Schedule for 2024, all Wednesdays:
March 27th Type 7 The Epicure
April 24th Type 1 The Reformer
May 29th Type 4 The Idealist
June 26th Type 2 The Giver
Summer break July and August
September 25th Type 9 The Mediator
October 30th Type 6 The Questioner
November 27th Type 3 The Achiever
Looking forward to seeing you whenever you can come!
- Centres of Intelligence Taster EveningLink visible for attendees£40.00
Enneagram Training is delighted to offer you the chance to take part in a new online Taster Workshop, looking at the three Centres of Intelligence and offering ways to balance our use of all three centres.
The workshop costs £40, and if you go on to sign up for any of Enneagram Training's courses, this amount will be taken off your course fee.
If you would like to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for joining instructions. If you know anyone else who might like to attend, please do send this information their way as well.