addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi everyone,

Apologies for dropping off of the radar over the past 2 weeks, I have been exceptionally busy forming a new company and working on an international energy deal.

I have some very exciting events coming up and think that you will enjoy them. There may be some high level contacts at future networking events, will announce it as things unfold. A Meetup event will be published as soon as the details are nailed down. Pencil in September 10!?

If any of you have some available time and can help to organize and manage events it would be greatly appreciated. I hope that you are all having a great Summer.

Green Adventures (environment based happy hour and kayak)