23rd Floor Hysan Place, 500 Hennessey Road, , Causeway Bay
The LogTech Asia Forum taking place on January 11 in Shanghai is a half day event focused on the new influential, disruptive and innovative companies that are redefining supply chain and logistics services and solutions Asia. The event is geared towards entrepreneurs, professionals and investors from both traditional logistics services providers and technology startups.
- Dhruvil Sanghvi, CEO, LogiNext
- Aaron Pang, Managing Director - Hong Kong, Lalamove
- Vaibhav Dabhade, Founder & CEO, Anchanto
- Nishith Rastogi, Co-Founder & CEO, Locus
- Marvin Dela Cruz, Chairman and CEO, U-HOP
- Simon Pun, CEO, PACE Group
- Isaac Chan, Global Partner, Kwik
and more to be confirmed soon...
More information, please visit at: http://hk.logtech.asia/
Participation fee starts at US$ 150 per person(early bird rate) includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Hong Kong.