addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Starting an Investment Bank

Starting an Investment Bank

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, everyone,

I am thinking about starting my own investment bank or a capital markets/advisory firm providing M&A and capital raising services.

At this stage, I am exploring different types of firms I can start (advisory firm, investment bank, capital markets firm, etc.) and the regultation / capital requirements as well as the steps involved in starting each type of firm.

If anyone is interesting in partnering/working together/sharing advice, please, let me know.

M.