addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › FREE Webinars - Mail In Your Pocket, LLC

FREE Webinars - Mail In Your Pocket, LLC

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm glad to inform you that I will begin hosting ongoing free webinars on the services of Mail In Your Pocket, LLC, beginning on Tuesday, June 22 and Thursday, June 24 at 3pm EST.

What is Mail In Your Pocket?

Mail In Your Pocket teaches how to view and entirely manage your business and personal postal mail online and on your iPhone (iClass mail app required). For example, the next time I am on a business trip and a check is mailed to me in NYC, it can be viewed, scanned, and electronically deposited it into my business bank account. This is because all my personal and business mail is now being delivered to an Earth Class Mail processing facility where employees (with indentifiable badges) open and scan it under video surveillance cameras.

Please pass this on to your friends and colleagues and anyone else whom you think this might benefit from the webinar.

To RSVP to this event mail TomPaolino@gmail.com with the subject line "RSVP to MIYP Webinar".

Looking forward to meeting you at the webinars!