addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Biz & Mktg Analysis, Thur 2/21

Biz & Mktg Analysis, Thur 2/21

Peter C.
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
To: All Members of the SV Entrepreneur Meetup

I appreciate Peter's effort to rewrite / repackage my original draft for the event on 2/21, but to ensure that there is no confusion about the talk, here is my original version. I look forward to seeing you at the event.  Auri.

Talk Outline:
Auri will share a presentation on the process / value / tips & gotchas of Business & Marketing Analysis and Planning (going beyond populating a Business Plan template) and its impact on Product Management and Online Marketing / Web Communications.

Brief Bio:
Auri Biswas :: http://Art-of-Innovat...­ :: M.B.A (Duke). B.S. (Engg.) IIT.  Management Consulting professional focusing on business and marketing strategy driven product management and web communications. 20+ years of experience (including 'Big 4' and other global consulting firms directing strategic projects for major corporations as well as small businesses / startups) have helped Auri refine a wide range of skills and a solid professional approach - including a strategic, cross-functional perspective and a passion for innovation, quality, and results. He also partners with small business CEOs as a strategic advisor / coach.