addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Demo your Product, SW, App 5/16

Demo your Product, SW, App 5/16

Peter C.
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
At our next Meetup on Thurs 16 May, I’d like to do a little something different.  We usually have Speaker – and they usually have good information for the past 7 years, but I’d like the program to be more “cutting edge”.

Therefore, I’d like you – as a Member – or if you partner with someone, Demonstrate a Product, SW or an App.  There’s a Monitor at our Meeting Room in Denny’s/ Milpitas, where you could demonstrate from a Laptop.  Please tell me what you’d like to demo, so I can be sure it’s not some ML Marketing scheme.  Let me know long you will take.  We normally have about an hour from 8-9pm, but if we have 2 short Demos, we could do them both.  Come for Dinner & Networking at 7.

Benefits: You’ll get Feedback from possible users.  You’ll get Business Advice from myself, and probably some of the other attendees.  So get your “baby” ready and go for it.

The Organizer/ Peter@ Wiz4.biz 408-833-5900

PS: Check out my new Blog – Wiz4.biz for plenty of Wisdom on how to start & grow your Business !!!