addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Starting Funding Pitch - Thurs 3rd @ 7pm

Starting Funding Pitch - Thurs 3rd @ 7pm

Peter
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Fellow Entrepreneurs. Our PITCH for Thurs 3rd June at 7pm in Marie Callenders in Milpitas, will be a long-time member of our Meetup, John Dorilag, who is the Managing Partner of a Limestone Mining Project in his native Philippines - who is looking for Funding to get the operation started.

His company is sitting on a “Gold Mine” (so to speak), because they have the largest reserve in Asia. Limestone is needed for Cement, Fertilizer and many other manufacturers. The demand is growing, because of the fast growth of China, India & others in the region.

It may not be a Techie Startup, but the Pitch has all the same elements that a Tech Startup would need. If you come, I think you’ll learn about a Pitch – which I’m sure you can use to “sell” your idea to Investors. Then when you’re ready, you may be able to do a Pitch at this Meetup. Look forward to seeing you and getting your feedback to our member John.

If you buy Dinner, there's no $10 charge for Meetup. Please RSVP thru http://entrepreneur.m...­ Thanks

For any other questions, contact Peter@Engr-Net.com, Organizer (408) 833-5900

If you ever need help with your Executive Summary, Biz Plan, Pitch or any other aspect of starting your Business, contact me. If I cant help you, I’ll find someone who can.