Kick your business into high gear! Start creating the success you’re dreaming of NOW!
The Entrepreneur Accelerator Group is geared towards entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level.
If you ...
• Are frustrated that your business revenue has remained stagnant year to year
• Find yourself feeling stuck and overwhelmed as you work to attract new clients
• Are frustrated with spending time daily on endless to-do lists realizing it’s not helping your business to grow
• Want to spend more time doing the work you love, so that you can experience the joy your business brings to you and others
• Feel alone and long for a supportive community that understands what you’re going through ... then join this community of like-minded entrepreneurs, solo-preneurs, and start ups to get the support and coaching that you need to create an abundant business. Meetups include online group coaching sessions, in person meetings, webinars, trainings, and much more. Most events are free.
About the group leader:
Liz Wolfe is a skilled and energetic motivational speaker, coach and trainer. For more than 20 years she has inspired hundreds of people with her passionate stand of abundance: “There is plenty for everyone, including me.”
Liz got her entrepreneurial start growing up on a sheep farm in Western Pennsylvania with her mother and two sisters. They had a cottage industry making and selling wool items, where Liz developed her public speaking and selling skills. Later she moved to NYC to get as far away from the farming life as possible. Her inner entrepreneurial spirit traveled with her, and she created a successful computer consulting business with her husband, Jon.
Eventually she transitioned out of the technology business to apply her experience in a more interpersonal context. She now coaches entrepreneurs to overcome their self-doubts so they can sell with confidence and create an abundant business.
Liz says that one of her greatest accomplishments is staying married to her husband for 22 years while running a business with him. They have two wonderful children, ages 16 and 19. Always eager to get in front of a crowd, Liz also plays the ukulele and is half of the singing duo Ukulicious.
I hear from my clients daily about their challenges and their fears for their business during this unprecedented experience. This is truly an unanticipated turn of events that has had a tremendous impact.
If you are an entrepreneur struggling to maintain a positive mindset during these difficult times, and would like to have support and gain a new perspective, join me for a free group coaching call. Let’s keep supporting each other and creating community wherever we can.
Barbara Karas of efreedomtechniques participated and said: "I felt so much better after the call....more supported and inspired. With the current situation, we really need to be in community with like-minded people. These Zoom calls fill that need beautifully."
Let’s not forget that some businesses are actually making MORE money these days, and are thriving. Other businesses are taking this time to adjust their business models or to rebrand, or just catch up on tasks. Register to participate in the call to share your challenges and successes, and get support.
Led by Liz Wolfe, Entrepreneur and Sales Coach