addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Still Looking for a PHP Programmer

Still Looking for a PHP Programmer

Apoorva
Apmallya
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello Entrepreneurs,

It was great meeting all of you in the last meeting. If there is any assistance I can provide to anyone, in terms of financial or strategic planning, please let me know.

As I mentioned in the meeting, my friend and I are trying to startup a website. We are having trouble locating a talented PHP programmer.

If anyone knows of any programmer who might be interested in a fun web project, please let me know. We have some funding and are very ready to get started.

You can email me at apooman@gmail.com

Apoorva
A former member
Post #: 3
Yeah, me too. If you find 2, please send 1 my way. Medfinds.com
A former member
Post #: 2
I run my own marketing company, Flytrap Marketing, that specializes in web design, graphic design, and marketing solutions. I recently completed a two-year role as Director of Business Development at a software start-up in Seattle that services the Flood Insurance industry, where I was responsible for building their website, marketing materials, investor materials, newsletters, capital raising, and client acquisition.

I have worked extensively with Adobe Photoshop CS3, InDesign CS3, Acrobat Pro, Captivate, Dreamweaver CS3, Flash CS3 and Illustrator CS3 as well as hand-coding in HTML, PHP, Javascript, SQL, UNIX and XML. You can view a few samples of my work at my website.

I look forward to speaking with you further if you find my work to be what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Christian Andersen
phone: 206.240.5640
web: www.flytrapmarketing.com­

Flytrap Marketing
Marketing Solutions that Capture Customers
A former member
Post #: 3
I live in Redmond but I come from Poland where I have a team of talented people who can complete any project you need. From mobile applications to web portals to Windows/Unix/Linux software. There is no formal company so any overhead is minimal. I work directly with them as a technical lead. I have software engineers, web/flash developers, script programmers, graphic designers (2D, 3D), music composers and even screenwriters for games.

I will prepare some samples and post again when completed. As for me, I have 19 years of software development experience, including 7 years at Microsoft. Feel free to PM me.