addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Travel Industry Knowledge & Startup Developers Needed!

Travel Industry Knowledge & Startup Developers Needed!

Jordan B.
TheStartUpMan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello!

I am currently working on a mobile and web travel startup with one other partner and we are looking for developers. We have done a large amount of research and are ready to move to the next stages. We have spoken and met with a lot of business and travel professionals who have clearly validated the problem we see and love the solution we would offer. We would love to meet with you to discuss your goals and to elaborate on our idea and to bring you on board if the fit is right. We are looking for someone who is experienced/skilled in developing mobile and web applications...relating to travel APIs would be an enormous plus. We are also looking for someone (could be the same person) who has heavy interest/knowledge into UI design. Please contact me via this discussion or at uwbarrj@gmail.com to discuss this further. I am looking forward to meeting you.

As for the "Travel Industry Knowledge" part, we would love to talk to you as well if you have experience or knowledge into the travel industry or if you know someone that you could connect us with.

Thanks! I hope to hear from you.