addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Thinking of opening a game shop...

Thinking of opening a game shop...

Linh
user 4282346
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about opening up a game shop and would love to learn more about your gaming preferences and habits as I build my business plan.

If you have 10 minutes to spare, could you fill out this survey:

Understanding the Gamer in You!

Thanks!
Linh

P.S.
Sorry for the second mailing but there was a problem with the survey tool the first time around and none of the data was recorded.
A former member
Post #: 4
Interesting survey, I enjoyed completing it. Good luck in your venture! :)