addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Only 7 spots left to try out your own fully Interactive 3D Website!

Only 7 spots left to try out your own fully Interactive 3D Website!

A former member
Post #: 87
Hey Folks,

As I posted at the beginning of the weekend, I am looking for 10 Beta testers to try out their own 3D Website. I now have 3 customers / Beta Testers so there are only 7 spots left and they are going fast based on the interest shown so far.

To recap, I've been working with some 3D software and have developed a product that allows for 3D Websites. I am looking for 10 people / customers that would like to Beta test the product by having a 3D website produced for them. Think the visuals of a Playstation game but custom for your own website OR as part of a Virtual Mall.

The commercial version would be something that I would normally charge >$5000 to do but all I'm looking for is cost recovery. As a result, I'm only looking for $500 per website. If you are interested in having a 3D Website where you can interact/talk with anyone that visits your site, you can reach me at nrerup@pdbsec.com or call me at 604-948-9326.

I'm only looking for 10 Beta testers so these spots should fill up fast. Reach out to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Neil