addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › World's FIRST fully Interactive 3D Website is up and running!!!

World's FIRST fully Interactive 3D Website is up and running!!!

A former member
Post #: 103
Hey All,

Just thought you'd be interested to know that I have just published the worlds FIRST fully interactive 3D Website for one of my Beta customers. If you are interested, go to http://72.55.146.216:...­ and you'll be able to get into the site. I'm waiting for the server name to propagate out to the Internet, which is why I'm giving you the IP address rather than the server name.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Remember that this is a Graphic intensive site so older computers will have trouble with it.

Just think of the business opportunities something like this will allow...

Neil