addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Erlang Users of Arlington/DC Message Board › Erlang Meetup: Food + Carpooling + Call for speaker

Erlang Meetup: Food + Carpooling + Call for speaker

A former member
Hi Erlang enthusiasts!

Just a reminder that on Tuesday we have our next meetup.

A few announcements:

* AOL will be spoiling us this Tuesday with Hors d'œuvre instead of the usual Pizza. Also just like last time, we will have beers, sodas, etc...

* We have a carpool leaving from the Ballston metro station. We are meeting at 5:50PM at the parking lot of the Meridian apartment building in Ballston (Arlington). The parking lot is on the Wilson Blvd side of the building and faces the Ballston Mall. The address of the Meridian is: 900 North Stuart Street, Arlington, VA 22203. If you plan on joining us, please let me know so we know to wait for you: luc.castera@gmail.com.

* We are looking for a speaker for the July meetup. If you have something interesting to talk to us about, please get in touch with me (luc.castera@gmail.com). If you feel like you do not have enough material for a 30 to 45 minute talk, still get in touch with me as we might have multiple speakers with shorter talks.

* Lastly, please update the RSVP at meetup.com. It helps us know how many of you are coming so that we can order the right amount of tasty food and drinks.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday night!

Luc