This group is setup to bring AWS professionals, customers, partners and enthusiasts in Delhi/NCR region together to share ideas, learn from each other's experiences and best-practices, and network with like minded people.
*** Limited seats so RSVP Yes only if you are sure of attending the workshop ***
Security is ground zero. Irrespective of the size of the workload, security always comes first. In this meetup, let’s demystify security on AWS and see how intuitively you can leverage AWS service and patterns to run secure workloads.
This will be hands on exercise where you will be provided an AWS account to play with. Learning from the sessions could be directly applied to your own AWS account.
• How to start with security: Understand the baseline controls, enable key security features of resource inventory, Audit, threat intelligence, take action
• Visualize security controls & setup governance
• Understanding Permission model: how to audit & set permission boundaries
• Hands on with Security tools – quickly identify when to use what tools
• Understand Security events & how to take action
• Understand the gaps in current security posture
• Prioritize your action items for maximum impact
• Act on security findings
• Willingness to learn
• Understanding of AWS (even at a high level, would do) will be helpful to run with the labs
• Laptop to run hands-on activities