2020 Tech Summary panel
Eyyyy devs !!!!!
We are almost in the end of the year, and it's a good moment of doing a recap, a technology recap of this weird and different year 2020.
A lot of things have happened technologically too, exciting news, huge amount of energy , knowledge and effort.....but are you aware of all of them ? And what about next year ?
A group of the most relevant speakers will gather next 29th of December to talk about different topics :
> Present & Future of Confs & Meetups
- Virtual vs physical events
- Challenges for virtual events
> Java Platform
- OpenJDK roadmap
- How is industry managing LTS adoption
> Java in the Cloud
- Differences in frameworks approach: Helidon, Micronaut, Quarkus, SpringBoot
- Java Native Images
- Languages adoption (eg. Kotlin)
> Cloud Infra
- Offerings: Openshift, Vmware Tanzu, Azure, OCI
- Is everything Kubernetes?
- Containers, Java apps
> Java Lang
- Jakarta EE and Microprofile evolution
- v14, v15
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to hear the personal recap of :
- AnaMaria Mihalceanu, IBM
- Andres Almiray , Oracle
- Bruno Borges, Microsoft
- Graeme Rocher, Oracle
- Heather VanCura, Oracle
- Ivar Grimstad, Eclipse Foundation
- Josh Long, VMWare
- Mark Little, Red Hat
- Oleg Selajev, Oracle
- Sharat Chander, Oracle
- Simon Maple, Snyk
- Steve Chin , JFrog
- Venkat Subramaniam, Agile Developer
We would love to meet you there and share this amazing and unique experience.
Have a lovely end of the year