Lo que hacemos
Calling all tennis players and enthusiasts in Barcelona!
This group is for:
- Local tennis players who want a high-standard tennis workout to improve their skills, get fit and meet like-minded people on court
- International expats and students who want to train tennis without becoming a long-term tennis club member
- Tourists and travelers to Barcelona who want to get a taste of Spanish tennis while visiting Barcelona
If you are one of them, join our MeetUp group, where we announce Group Tennis Lessons to learn technique and tactics, Tennis Tournaments to play competitive tennis, Tennis Events to socialize and Weekly Tennis Camps to get away. Share a tennis game experience in Barcelona.
If you are a player who is more interested in finding new tennis buddies and playing matches then doing tennis lessons, this is a better MeetUp group for you: http://www.meetup.com/Tennis-Players-Community-Barcelona/
If you're looking to improve your fitness to become a better tennis player, go to this MeetUp: https://www.meetup.com/Physical-Training-for-Sports-Performance/
At Fit In Tennis, we have a passion for tennis and teaching. Our goal is to bring positive change to as many people as possible through tennis and to grow the sport as a whole. This is what we do to achieve this goal:
1. offer Tennis Programs for Tennis Players like you:
- Private and Semi-Private Tennis Coaching in Barcelona
- Group Tennis Lessons in Barcelona
2. run Adults Tennis Camps in Barcelona
3. run International Adult Tennis Camps
4. organize Tennis Social Events and Tournaments
5. connect Tennis Partners
We would love to share our passion for tennis with you personally either by meeting you in person or having a conversation on social media and our website. Connect on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.... (https://www.facebook.com/fitintennis/)
Instagram: https://www.instagram... (https://www.instagram.com/fitintennis/)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.c... (https://www.youtube.com/c/fitintennis)
Visit our website: http://www.fitintennis.com for more information.
To sign up simply join the event. You can also send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on (34) 727 762 575.
See you on court!