Lugar por decidir
Before you attend your first class, you MUST fill out this par-q
• What is it? - This class is for all levels from novice to advanced runners, where we will train you to run fast.
• Where is it? - We meet at the Simon Bolivar statue in Parque De La Barceloneta. Click on this link to see the location https://www.pbtraining.online/pbrunning/
• When is it? - Running intervals runs every Monday at 7.30pm, Wednesday at 7.30pm, Thursday morning at 7.15am, and Saturday at 9.30am.
• Who runs it? - These classes are led by me! My name is Alan Urquhart and I am from Scotland. I am a Level 4 Advanced Personal Trainer and I have been in the health and fitness industry for 21 years. For 13 years I was a runner, taking part in road, hill, cross country, and track, in distances from 1 mile to marathon. I have been involved in Athletics coaching since I was 17.
• How much is it? - €7 a class however you can buy unlimited running classes for the month for €20 (or €30 including the strength and conditioning classes).
• Anything else? - Before you attend your very first class with me, you will be required to fill out a par-q which you can complete here.
• What to bring - It would be advised to bring along a water bottle. Bringing along a digital watch for timing runs and recoveries would be very useful. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothing layers can be left at the start finish line. I can keep valuables such as keys, wallets etc in my backpack.