***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/32ILDpz ***
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands.
- Taking your product from 0 to 100 (and everything in between). Depending on the product/ initiative stage in the lifecycle: Alpha (0 to 1), Beta (1 to 10) or Growth (10 to 100)
- What are the success criteria and KPIs to focus on
- Which common pitfalls should be avoided
Meet the Speaker: Laurie Lhoyer
Laurie is a seasoned and detail-oriented Product Manager, currently leading the company’s efforts at Facebook. During her lucrative career, she also tried her hand at entrepreneurship and contributed to successful ventures such as Paypal, leading Engagement, Mobile Strategy, and Analysis.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prdct.school/2Ogk4ka)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 20 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/32ILDpz)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite