Late bird ticket (150€)
- This session has limited capacity.
- Join our open Angular community slack (http://angularbeers.slack.com/). Get your invite instantly here (http://slackin.angularbeers.org/)
- Spread the word about this event, it's organized for you, you are our main players and we ask you for your commitment.
- All registrations are final (no refunds) and seating is provided on first come, first served basis.
- Get your Early Bird ticket here (https://ti.to/angularbeers/workshop-hybrid-app-ionicframework)
Hybrid mobile app development has come a long way in recent years, to the point that many, if not most, types of apps can be built with standard web technologies. The Ionic Framework is one of the most popular hybrid frameworks. It’s built on AngularJS, performs like native, integrates native device APIs, and provides a large set of natively-styled UI components out of the box.
In this session, we’ll look at Ionic 2, which takes full advantage of the performance optimizations in Angular 2 to create awesome, component-based apps. Topics covered will include getting started with Ionic 2, integrating native-styled UI components into an app, accessing native APIs with Ionic Native, and deploying to a device for testing.
Alex Muramoto is a Developer Advocate for Ionic, which means he whiles away the hours figuring out how to show other developers all the ways the Ionic Framework is awesome. His previously lives have left behind a trail strewn with work in APIs, Angular, Node, and more documentation than he feels comfortable admitting. He’s also a committer on the Apache Usergrid project.