Lo que hacemos
Digital Nomads (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad) work remotely, either from home, coffee shops, co-working spaces, or public libraries etc, using laptops and the internet instead of the traditional stationary workplace.
Nice Nomads (http://www.nicebydark.com/non-classe/nice-nomads-feel-the-free-in-freelance) include freelancers, contractors, telecommuters, entrepreneurs, small business owners and the self-employed.
This is not a co-working group—we don't work alongside each other with laptops—but rather we meet to chat about projects, share ideas, exchange insights, address challenges, and potentially offer mutual feedback on projects.
The following list of subjects and activities is a work in progress. Feel free to make suggestions:
• Starting a business in France: the auto-entrepreneur, funding, overcoming barriers.
• How to hire and manage staff remotely.
• The sharing economy and the future of work.
• Startups: bootstrapping and investors.
• Improve your sales pitch through practicing and trying out on others.
• Peer-review each other's written material: websites, blogs, eBooks, newsletters, emails.
• Gain new skills: tools, design, communication, online learning.
• Work practices or "hacks": motivation, goals and milestones.
• Internet culture and the effective use of social media platforms.
• Suggested reading and watching: blogs, books, articles, videos, keynote talks, online lectures.
Join us on Twitter! #NiceNomads