addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney English Conversation Group Message Board › Volunteers to organise events for the Sydney ESL Meetup.

Volunteers to organise events for the Sydney ESL Meetup.

A former member
Hi everyone,

Our group is now 830 members!!! great! In order to keep the group active we need volunteers to assist by organising free social events... if you would like to meet people and get the best out of this group please email me on miqdad@careerdc.com.au­ or call me on 0416 514 448 with your ideas and I will set you up an event organiser...

I look forward to hear from you ..

Regards,

Miq