addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney English Conversation Group ✌ Message Board › ESL Monthly eNewsletter - April 2009

ESL Monthly eNewsletter - April 2009

A former member
Post #: 7
ESL Monthly eNewsletter – April 2009

This is the first edition of ESL Monthly eNewsletter. You will find articles about our meetup success, the services we provide for our members, news about our members and advertisements.

Meetup Organizer of the Week:

I’d like to start our first eNewsletter with a Big Thank you for all the members of ESL for your participation in the Success of our meetup. I have been chosen by meetup.com Headquarters as the Organizer of the week for meetup.com and here is here is the link to my interview with meetup:
http://orc.meetup.com...­

It would have been impossible for me to achieve this by myself; you all have created this success and I am thankful for this.

Outdoor English Language Lessons:
The First English language lesson was very successful. We had 20 students and the feedback from the members was 4.5/5. Congratulations to everyone who participated in the event and of course Thanks to our ESL Teacher Bella – Bella amazes the group day by day with her commitment and passion to teach English to the members. I’d love to share the following photo from the event:

http://www.meetup.com...­

The Next English Language Lesson Meetup is on Sunday 5th April. For more information and to register:

http://www.meetup.com...­

With the current weather conditions; there is a possibility that this event date or venue might change. I will keep you updated with regards to this.

Jobs:
ESL is still providing the Job Matches Service for our members. So if you are looking for a job; please email your CV to:
miqdad_h@hotmail.com

Volunteers:

For those of you that want to participate in the process of expanding the ESL Group; we have flyers and brochures that we need to distribute for our meetup. Please contact me on the email below with your details and I will mail you a number of flyers and brochures that you can distribute in your School, workplace or anywhere you find appropriate:
miqdad_h@hotmail.com