addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SW Suburban Chicago and Prescott Valley Arizona Euchre Cult Message Board › Location Change for Tomorrow Night

Location Change for Tomorrow Night

Dave
user 3801174
Group Organizer
Tinley Park, IL
All,

I stopped at Deja Brew yesterday and they told me that they could not guarantee that we could get 5 tables being that it is a Friday night and it is a first come first serve basis...So...I'm making an executive decision and switching the meetup to Bostons...We will be in the usual spot (Back of the Bar)...if this change effects your reservation, please log onto the meetup site and update your RSVP.  Thanks, and I hope to see you all tomorrow at Bostons to trump your off suit Ace.

Best Regards,

Dave