addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SW Suburban Chicago and Prescott Valley Arizona Euchre Cult Message Board › Thanks For Your Concern

Thanks For Your Concern

Dave
user 3801174
Group Organizer
Tinley Park, IL
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone,

I had no idea what a brouhaha the cancellations would cause...lol..I'm doing well, so thanks for all your concerns...as I told some of you, I cancelled next Sundays game because the Blackhawks playoff game is scheduled that day...and as we all know the Blackhawks trump euchre! I hope to see you all on the 29th (unless there is a Blackhawks playoff game) at the coffee house

Best Regards,

Dave
A former member
Post #: 2
I was kind of wondering what was happening too. 2 in a row, I was a little concerned Dave. Glad to hear all is well!

sue
user 9234392
Mokena, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Dave
We are glad that everything is ok. Enjoy the game.
Jeannie
user 9721387
Alsip, IL
Post #: 47
Whatever! You suck for cancelling! Euchre > Hawks