addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Heather S.
princesswindex
Elmwood Park, IL
Hey, all!

I was thinking that we're really gonna miss all of you!!! In case you haven't heard, we're moving to the city next weekend (Roscoe Village area, I believe - Addison & Western). We will still be coming down once a month or so if we're able to get our Euch on.

So, my question to all of you is...would anyone be interested in a Fri. or Sat. evening Euchre at our new place? Just once, snacks provided, BYOB though we'll probably have some, too. I suppose it should wait until after the holidays unless people think it would work one weekend before that. The brown line is 9 blocks from our house and there is plenty of street parking available in our neighborhood.

Let us know! We'd love to have some people over, play some Euchre and welcome our Euchre friends into our new apartment!

See you all on Tues...

--Heather
(269) 823-4724
Bev
user 9150015
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Dave and I talked about having some type of grab bag or white elephant thing around the holidays for one of our Euchre nights. I would be willing to come if there are others who will come with! We can talk about it Tuesday!
Dave
user 3801174
Group Organizer
Tinley Park, IL
Post #: 3
You know I'm in...I know a bar not to far from you guys that has Karoke at 6:00 am Saturday Mornings...voted the Worst Karoke in the Universe! Gotta see to believe...

D