addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atheists and Ex-religious of Greater Vancouver Message Board › I need a lift to Seattle on Sunday (April 1) to see Richard Dawkins talk!

I need a lift to Seattle on Sunday (April 1) to see Richard Dawkins talk! Will pay gas and admission!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all,

So my girlfriend and I were planning to go see Richard Dawkins give a lecture near Seattle this Sunday. We bought tickets and were all set to go, but tonight our car got hit by a moron while it was parked. The car is going to be in the shop and we'll need to get a rental for a week. Only problem is, I don't think we can drive a rental car across the border. We don't want to miss this chance to meet Dr. Dawkins and get him to sign a book or two.

Does anyone live in the Vancouver area and want to drive with us to the lecture? We will pay for gas and your admission. We're not criminals or anything. I promise. My gf is a teacher and I'm a grad student at SFU.

Message me if you can help.
marty
marty
Group Organizer
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 58
Any rental car will be able to cross the border IF you pre-arrange that with them.
I recommend Enterprise, they usually have very good deals for weekends. Just check the rates online
marty
marty
Group Organizer
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 59
I was right.
https://www.enterpris...­
Fri to Mon is only $67 from Fraser st. location. Make sure you fill up in Blaine both ways :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks, Marty!

I'll definitely be checking that out!