addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atheists and Ex-religious of Greater Vancouver Message Board › 3X3's Book Of The Law!

3X3's Book Of The Law!

TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3
Surrey, BC
Post #: 1,548
Awens to All:

I made a Change to my BOTL Essay.

I changed the following Passage:
"Now since the time humankind was proclaimed in a Godlike Image, humankind has been driven to proove it by being bigger, grander, and more important than humankind actually is. that is why certain people who believe in such philosophies demand bigger houses, flashier cars, and nicer clothes. That has been the reasoning for humankind wanting to be superior over our fellow man, other lifeforms, and over Nature itself. In the endeavour of doing such things, we have done terrible things to each other in order to proove it without realizing that creating such Bad Karma always eventually comes back to haunt us. This includes such things as fighting meaningless wars (the aforementioned Crusades), being in total dominance over others (ie: the murderous Jim Jones of Jonestown Ghana), and having the phsycotic need of being in total control over everything (dictators such as Julius Ceasar or Adolf Hitler)."

After realizing that my BOTL Essay does not address how Religious Fervor exasperates Child Abuse, I changed it to say:
"Now since the time humanity was proclaimed in a Godlike Image, humanity has been driven to prove it by being bigger, grander, and more important than humanity actually is. that is why certain people who believe in such philosophies demand bigger houses, flashier cars, and nicer clothes. That has been the reasoning for humanity wanting to be superior over our fellow man, other lifeforms, and over Nature itself. In the endeavor of doing such things, we have done terrible things to each other in order to prove it without realizing that creating such Bad Karma always eventually comes back to haunt us. This includes such things as fighting meaningless wars (the aforementioned Crusades), being in total dominance over others (ie: the murderous Jim Jones of Jonestown Ghana), and having the psychotic need of being in total control over everything, including committing abuses on our own Children and such abuses being exasperated by the Written Notion that Fathers and Mothers always being Honored under the 5th Commandment."

3X3
TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3
Surrey, BC
Post #: 1,756
The Ukrainian Girl Helen wanted to know about some Inspirational Stories.

So I am Bumping this Thread up for her benefit.

3X3
marty
marty
Group Organizer
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 68
Do you really not get that all this crap is completely inappropriate for this group? REALLY NOT???
TheDruid-3X3
TheDruid-3X3
Surrey, BC
Post #: 1,758
Even though it does major Disses to the Book Religions such as Genesis1, Verses 26-31?

3X3