addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Internationals Meet for Fun (IMF) - Philadelphia Chapter Message Board › Friends - I hope you can join us on Tuesday Dec 4th at our event at ZENTO --

Friends - I hope you can join us on Tuesday Dec 4th at our event at ZENTO -- Added Specials!

David
BookemDave
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Friends,

We have our next TUESDAY HAPPY HOUR CLUB event tomorrow (Tuesday December 4th) at ZENTO in Old City.  Dec 4th is my birthday, & I am looking forward to celebrating with everyone, so please join us!

Also I just added 2 SPECIALS that ZENTO will be offering our Group at the event:

Specials for our Group & our friends/guests only: 
1) ZENTO will be offering a 7 Course Tasting Menu for $30, plus you will receive some complementary drinks as a pairing with the meal!

2) After the event, each person who attends our event who then writes a Yelp review of ZENTO will receive a complimentary $10 Gift card to ZENTO! ...and one Lucky Gift card will be worth $50!

Here are the event details & a link back to the Event page:

event:  TUESDAY HAPPY HOUR CLUB

date & time:  Tuesday December 4th, 5:30pm - ?

address:  132 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia

cost:  FREE to attend

­http://www.meetup.com...­

We currently have about 35 "YES" RSVPs from our Group & several other MeetUp groups that are invited, so it looks like we will have a fun sized group.  If you haven't RSVPed yet, please do so we know to look for you.

cheers,

David