addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Experience Makers Message Board › UI/UX Opportunity

UI/UX Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm a recruiter with Brooksource here in Indy and I hope this isn't inappropriate of me to post here, I don't want to intrude in the UX Community. However, a client of ours on the north side of the city is looking for a Sr. level UI/UX developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a collaborative and laid back company. They are only interested in hiring the best and brightest. Looking to hire a "Javascript Ninja" asap! Clean, concise code is a must, as are strong CSS and HTML5 skills. Salary starts in the 6 figure range and comes with benefits and lots of in-office perks.

Please contact me if you, or someone you know may be interested in learning more! jlew@brooksource.com

Thank you,

Jordan
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey Indy UX

Just wanted to let everyone know that this opportunity is still available. Please feel free to shoot me a quick email if you would like to see the full job description!

Jordan