** DECEMBER 8 CLUB MEETING IS THE ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY**
fStops Camera Club members only
Please visit www.fstopscameraclub.com for more info.
For assignment details, tutorials and general club information please go to our website www.fStopsCameraClub.com.
Also check out and like our Facebook Page!
Photo Assignment Schedule:
• January - Shadows
• February - Patterns
• March - Night
• April - Gestures
• May - Macro
• June - Sports Action
• July - Black and White
• August - 3 of a kind
• September - Reflections
• October - Cityscape/Architecture
• November - Animals (not domestic)
• December - fStops Holiday Party
1. Parking has been provided in The Village underground parking structure—DO NOT PARK IN THE LOT LOCATED ON CORBIN, THAT IS FOR VISITORS AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES.Take Prairie Street east off Corbin. Turn in the 2nd driveway on the right and follow the road around the backside of the facility until you see the parking entrance. You can park in any non-reserved parking space (most of these are against the walls). Take the elevator to the 1st floor. We meet in the Northridge Room, which is next to their Arts and Craft Room. There will be F/Stop members floating around to help you find your way.
2. Before heading to the meeting room, please make sure to stop by the front desk in the lobby to get your visitor badge. This is for the Village and makes no difference if you are a paid member or not.